Monday, August 31, 2009

Charlotte's 3rd Birthday Cake - Wiggles!

When I asked Charlotte what cake she wanted for her Birthday, she said 'Wiggles cake!'. Every time I asked, she said the same thing! Tried to talk her into something easier... 'Wiggles cake!' LOL It took me a while to decide what I was going to do, and decided on this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Murray and Jeff are just very laid back people, ok! hehehe :P

It took quite a while to make! But it turned out much better than I had expected. Charlotte loved it! So did Jaida! We didn't eat the Wiggles car - it is sitting up on a shelf in the kitchen near Jaida's figurine and Iggle Piggle - both girls love looking at them!

Wasn't happy with the cupcakes - they certainly don't look like they come from a decorator LOL. But with everything else I had to do for the party, I wanted something simple - and each cupcake pick had 2 wiggles stickers on them, so Charlotte loved that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the food went down really well, and was left with hardly anything - always a good sign!

Charlotte knew what to do with the candles this year!!

Photobucket

The cut cake - put some food colouring in the cake batter:

Photobucket

1 comment: